22 Sep 2018
Full-Time Urgent Job Opening For Oracle Functional Consultant, Banglore
Urgent Job Opening For Oracle Functional Consultant, Banglore
- Good Understanding of Core HR, Workforce Admin, Global Payroll and Absence Management Modules
- Expertise in PS GP core Framework and a good understanding of Key Payroll tables (Setup and result tables)
- Strong expertise in working on India Payroll with the creation of custom elements.
- Expertise in Retro Setup.
- Should have worked on issues related to Arrears/Recovery processing within Retro Setup.
- Expertise in Design , Development, Rule Packages and Non Rule Packages Creation and Deployment.
- Should understand the Cobol trace file and debug the error.
- Strong Problem Solving and Debugging skills in identification Payroll issues and Provide Solutions with a quick turnaround time.
- Should have worked on at least 2 HCM Upgrade Project and can manage the related activities independently.
- Client facing and Payroll Stakeholder Management skills.
- Expertise in the impact assessment of Non-employee data ( Company, Departments, Location, Salary plan, Grade Etc.) and employee data changes ( Personal and Job) on Payroll and should be able to provide solutions.
- Good Knowledge of Payroll Performance Management and Payroll data Archival methodology is desired.
- Should be able to write basic SQL queries for debugging Payroll/Absence issues
How to ApplyInterested candidates should mail CV at email@example.com and write “Applying for Oracle Functional Consultant, Banglore” in mail subject.
63 total views, 2 today